Monday, August 24, 2009

Bed-side Book Holder

If you are anything like me, you often fall asleep
after having read to your children and wake up
with books scattered all around the bed..

The below book-holder-idea is the perfect solution..


Though I haven't got instructions on how to
make this it looks pretty easy to do.
Just remember that the smaller pocket needs
to be sewn onto the reverse side of the fabric
and the large pocket is the 'fold-back' of the fabric itself.
Main thing is to make sure the fabric is lined (strong)
and that you have enough length to run it under
the pillows all the way to the other side of the bed
where you securely tuck it under the mattress.

If anyone makes this, please share your pictures with me.

Off to remove the books floating around
in my bed now so that I can go to sleep.

G'nite!

xCharlotta

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin