Monday, August 31, 2009

Rie Elise Larsen of Denmark

I seem to be on some sort of strange Danish 
colour quest at the moment - I know....
Not sure what is drawing me towards all
this vibrant splendour but I have a feeling it has
something to do with the fact that tomorrow 
is the first day of spring there in Australia!?!
(I love that there is an official date to Spring!)
The gardens here in Sydney are exploding
with life and colour, with bushes and trees in full bloom.
show their stunning blossoms in a perfect 
cocktail of pollens and re-born beauty...
 The Jackaranda trees aren't far behind 
and when they spread their divine lilac foliage
across Sydney then you really know
spring is truly here..

So maybe this is why my eyes 
can't get enough  of the vivid colours right now.. 
... and why I simply have to show you these pictures 
from Danish stylist Rie Elise Larsen collections.
A year after the launch of her very first home ware
designs, the range now also includes gift wrap, 
Christmas decorations (I'll show you these later),
and other wonderful treats for your home.
xCharlotta

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin