Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ruan & Cecilia Benade in Nepal

These heavenly pictures are by Ruan Benade,
a South African new media designer
with an amazing talent for photography.

His 'Nepal Photos' accompanied his wife's (Cecile) story
about the environmental aspects of trekking in Nepal,
that was featured in issue 54 of Elle Decoration (SA) last year.

I just can't get enough of the crispness and clarity of the colours.
It truly is heaven on earth from a visual point of view!


It is my dream to one day do an 'Annapurna Circuit Trek'
and experience breathtaking scenery like this!

I hope I am fortunate enough to actualize this dream.

xCharlotta

1 comment:

Jen (Melei) said...

I'm here again commenting :)
I have done the Annapurna trek and it's fantastic. Luke and I did it before we had children and it is something that i can recommend. We walked for 11 days and we covered all four seasons in that time. It is breathtaking! xxx Jen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin