Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pine cones

 Pine cones (and other cones for that matter) are
such a great decor resource for Winter.



I love decorating with them for Christmas and
it is just such a thing my mother and I used to do
when I was a wee little girl. We'd spray them
white, silver or gold and hang them in the tree or
put them on the Christmas table with candles & twigs.




Though these glammed up cones look great -
especially mixed with a few rustic basics,
a bowl of natural pine cones is just fabulous and
perhaps more in line with a Swedish style Christmas..




Here is some more inspiration for you.













I realize that some of these pictures are a little bit out
of date, but I love the ideas behind the actual execution..

Happy decorating!

xCharlotta

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin