Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Black beauty..

Fabulous pick and mix of spaces with
a hint of black...













 


 
 (I know this is grey, rather than black.. but I love the simplicity..)

 

Sources: 1. Mustard & Sage, 2.  Remodelista, 3. Margot Austin,
4. Tolix Chairs, 5. Skona Hem, 6. Country Home, 7. Remodelista,
8. One Must Shock the Bourgeois, 9. Apartment Therapy, 10. Mackin Ink,
11. Simplified Bee, 12. Graham Atkins Hughes, 13. Unknown,
14. This is Glamorous, 15. Living Etc, 16. Emmas Design Blogg


xCharlotta 


P.S. Apologies for the mess but for some reason my blog
won't let me re-size the pictures manually.. Help!?

4 comments:

Splendid Willow said...

Ok, lovely friend. I LOVE the first image. And it did not stop there! I found something in every single image that I want. I will not visit this blog anymore. It gets too expensive to follow you! Haha! Smooch! xx Mon

A Perfect Gray said...

wonderful post! thanks

Leah Moss said...

I used to always associate simplicity with light, airy colors, but I'm finding that the right black and grays inject the perfect weight into simple rooms especially when paired with woods. That first picture is such an inspiration.

I'm so glad to have discovered your blog, it's perfection!

Charlotta Ward said...

Thanks girls!
I love black - actually I like it more and more with the years (gosh I sound so old..:). I prefer a deep shade of grey, a 'near black' if you know what I mean. Pitch black can be a little bit do opaque for me, but as seen in these images it works so well in the right amount and especially with raw wood..

xxCharlotta

Blog Widget by LinkWithin