Thursday, March 4, 2010

Odd Molly Spring/Summer

Swedish 'Odd Molly' is one of my favourite
brands and I am always excited about stocking
up whilst visiting home. This time I sadly missed
the arrival of their Spring/Summer collection...

These are the pieces I wish I had been able to lay
my Swedish paws on before I left..  Well I did pick
up a couple of pieces from the Winter collection, but
a few of these would have been great too.. *sigh*


The green dress ...my fave pick..







Must remember to time my flights with the release
of the next collection.. (joking of course..)..

Odd Molly also just launched their very own blog.

xCharlotta

P.s. Some of my other favourite Scandinavian labels:

'Hunkydory' (Swe)
'Bruuns Bazaar' (Dk)
'Bjorg' (Nor), 'Nygardsanna' (Swe)
'Line of Oslo' (Nor)

You might like them too. x

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin