Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Friedman perfection..

A little while ago I posted about this fantastic workroom
that nearly made me hyperventilate with excitement. I just
love everything about this room - from the bones, to the black
glossy floorboards (diagonal!) to the furniture and finishes!

 I didn't know then that it was in fact shot by Douglas Friedman,
and so nearly fell over backwards when I discovered the rest
of the images from the home that houses my dream studio when
casually flicking through his amazing portfolio of works.

Caramba! Just look at this place - it is fantastic. All of it!






It is all just perfect and I could move in right now!

x Charlotta



NB! Please don't forget my GIVE-AWAY, that ends this Thursday.
Be sure to enter your name to win this beautiful table lamp.

5 comments:

Tuuli - Lumo Lifestyle said...

What a great partment, I love especially the airy glass walled library.

Splenderosa said...

Can I move in with you?

xx
s

Charlotta Ward said...

Lumo girl - it is all so divine! A dream really.

Marsha - absolutely. How much fun it would be! :)

x Charlotta

Christina @ greige said...

I love these spaces!! Just the best feeling of comfortable lived in rooms!

Have a good weekend!
Christina

Charlotta Ward said...

Yes, I am head over heels with this home! Love that somewhat masculine base and sober colours. A perfect base to mix up with more feminine touches.

Have a lovely weekend Christina. It's nice to hear from you.

x Charlotta

Blog Widget by LinkWithin