Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Taking a little break..

Darlings. Life is rocky at the moment and I need to step back from the blog for a little while. Fret not though for I am leaving you in the hands of the most lovely & talented bunch of bloggers ever!


These sweet and supportive super-women, who represent the Northern and Southern hemispheres,  have kindly agreed to infuse you all with inspiration around the impending 'change of season'. There will be tales of Spring as well as Autumn, and I am sure you won't have a second to miss me.



Thursday 24th February



Saturday 26th February



Tuesday 1st March


 Friday 4th March


Monday 7th March



 Thursday 10th March

  
Sunday 13th March


Of course I won't disappear all together. I will be around in the ether and via email, should you wish to have a chat or receive a warm virtual hug.  I'll be back again towards mid-March, and will miss you lots until then!

xx Charlotta



 *****


P.S. Please don't forget to check out Elephant Ceramics, who open their first online shop today. 



Their work is simply wonderful and I could shop till I drop with them! But hurry hurry, their shop is only opened for a limited amount of time and the pieces are sure to run out quickly.




Click HERE to be airlifted to their e-tail outlet right now.

20 comments:

tinajo said...

Take care & hugs!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Look after yourself, Charlotta, and take all the time you need for you and your family. Sorry things are looking rocky at the moment, but here's to brighter days ahead.

Big hugs. xo

Foxanddahlia said...

I will miss you, take care and see you soon, I hope.
xxx

anita said...

You will be missed, but take all the time you need.
Big hug to you,
Anita

jeanette from everton terrace said...

Enjoy your break. It's important to take them when your life tells you to. We'll enjoy your guests and eagerly await your return :)

Stacey said...

I can relate to the life being rocky part. Enjoy your break and with such a great line up, we probably won't miss you too much:-). See you soon my sweet friend! XX

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

Big Hugs :)

elephant ceramics said...

Charlotta, thank you for the beautiful post today...I truly appreciate it! I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing break. Look forward to staying in touch.
xo

Tina said...

Sweet, sweet Friend!
Take this time off to recharge yourself! It´ll be so much fun to see you back here again in March!
In the meantime I look foward to read about autumn and spring from these selected group of blogging girls. (Also, really looking foward to be guestposting myself and to share my thoughts and feeling about winter turning into a beautiful spring here in Sweden).
Lots and lots of Love!

sharmin said...

Charlotta...I'm wishing you lots of strength and courage to face whatever's going on right now.

A Perfect Gray said...

loving you from a distance!

we're here for you!

donna

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

take care, Charlotta! I'll miss you! warm hugs, Caroline

Danielle Sigwalt Interiors said...

Enjoy yourself completely and hope all is well!!! Take care, Danielle

manvi @ mochatini said...

charl,
im so sorry to hear that things are a bit rocky for you. dont worry hun, everything will work itself out. you take as much time as you need. we are here if you need us.hugsss
x

Tuuli - Lumo Lifestyle said...

Charlotta, take all the time you need. Hope things aren't too rocky...

Kram från Helsingfors

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Hope everything's ok, sweetie. Take care of yorself and thank you for leaving us in such good hands :) xoxo

Splendid Willow said...

Take your time, sweet Charlotta.

I will be waiting for you when you get back.

Sending you one gigantic and extra warm hug.

Love, Mon

JOE. D said...

Take care, take a good break, we will be here when(ever) you return (-:

... said...

Take care hun! I know you deserve it and don't worry I will follow you again as soon as you return.

XO

Charlotta Ward said...

Thank you everyone for your sweet and supportive comments. This break is necessary and to be able to hand over to dear & trusted friends feels wonderful.

I will miss you all and will pop in and see you when I return mid March.

Lots of love and thank you for being there!

xx Charlotta

Blog Widget by LinkWithin