Friday, August 14, 2009

Edgecliff Road...

As the name suggests, this is like a candy store..
..only they don't sell candy.
At least not the kind you can eat..
..but they do however do delicious stationary,
cards and all sorts of marvellous things
you may need/want for a party.

Also, they have just opened a cafe,
which I am definitely going to try in the very near future.
I will let you know how it was..




Across the street from Le Bon Bon is another great little boutique
whose visual merchandiser creates such wonderful windows
that I have nearly bumped into other cars
in the round-about just outside the shop...

I will try to photograph some
over the next months to show you what I mean..

(I will park my car first though...)



No Chintz
And a few little steps away from Sambag
is heavenly fabric store No Chintz.

As pictures speak louder than words,
here is why I love this place...






xCharlotta

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin