Monday, August 17, 2009

My Christmas Wish List

Dear Santa,
I woke up on time today and didn't have to
rush my son to get ready for school.
I washed two machines of clothes
and hung them to dry in the garden.
I packed a picnic and took my daughter to the beach.
We laughed and fed the seagulls together.
I did face paintings on both my children whilst in the bath.
I made organic mini-pancakes with fresh strawberries for their dinner
and read a nice story book to them in bed.
I spoke friendly words to a lovely old lady in the park
and I thought happy & positive thoughts about the world all day!

Please can you add this beautiful
Swarovski crystal-adorned
ring to my Christmas wish list?!
The green one...

(source)

Thank you!

.. and oh, I love you work!!

xCharlotta

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin