Monday, August 17, 2009

Convert an old building and make it your home

One of my (many) dreams is to
buy an 'old something' and convert it into a home.

I love unusual and irregular places such as
old barns, stables, lighthouses, mills or boathouses..
The thought of distressed oak flooring,
exposed beams, old loading hatches turned into windows,
large double doors, lofts etc make me weak at the knees!

Here are some places that feed my conversion dreams..
















xCharlotta

PS. This does not negate the fact that I also
dream about the NY loft, the London town house,
the Sydney beach house, the Norwegian ski lodge,
the attic conversion in Stockholm, the Paris studio,
the vinyard in Italy, the bungalow in Thailand...
A girl can dream, right!?..
:)


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin