Thursday, October 1, 2009

Stockhom house tour

Here's a mini tour of a gorgeous apartment located in a
 very chic and affluent area of Stockholm - Östermalm.

There is an abundance of amazing apartments like this
all over Stockholm and I love browsing the Swedish
real estate to find the perfect one for my little family.

The dream is to have a small but comfy place for us
to stay in when we visit, and one that can be used by
our friends and family when we are not there..













xCharlotta

3 comments:

lotta said...

I am also dreaming of a small Swedish place of my own. Mine would be on Gotland, one of my favorite places on earth. This partment is beautiful - whenever I see photos of Swedish interiors, I am amazed by the light.

Splendid Willow said...

How could you not love this?! Beautiful! And I agree with Lotta - there is nothing else like Gotland. It is heaven.

Have a fun and relaxing weekend, Charlotta!

http://www.splendidwillow.com

Charlotta Ward said...

Isn't it great! Though I would furnish it differently, I love the light and the structural features (high ceilings, large windows, traveling light..).
Gotland is heaven - particularly Fårö, from where I have many fond memories from childhood!
To have an artist stuido there... aaahh - the dream!

xCharlotta

Blog Widget by LinkWithin