Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Fave

I have long loved the styling and photography of
Deborah McLean, however only today did I
learn that she blogs via Busy Being Fabulous!




Here are some gems from Deborah's styling book..







I love the wintery feel in these shots - they make
me want to curl up in one of those chairs with a
good book and a large cup of steaming tea...

********* * *********

Her blog is delightfully varied, and fun to read.
Here are some of her posts..




Swedish photographer Pia Ulin.
Read more, see more from HERE.



Elk hanging rack by Norwegian 'Purnorsk'.



Photographer Mads Teglers and Oyster Magazine
(which incidentally is a brilliant magazine..)

P.S. I love the large Dalahorse - I have a collection of them
that stem back from when I was little. I am very proud of it!




Wallpapers by Trouve.



'Haus Interiors' (interior designers) recently opened a
flagship retail store in NYC, and also sell on-line.



 South Korean artist Myoung Ho Lee whose photography
of trees really caught my eye - I love (!!) trees.
Also, click HERE for Myoung's blog.

********* * *********
 Needless to say I am just scraping the surface here
and I recommend you explore further on Deborah's
website      and/or      blog

xCharlotta

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin