Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Panarea paradise..

I have gone on about the magical beauty of the
Aeolian Islands in the stunning waters of Italy,
and I will continue to do so until I die. It is by
far one of my favourite places on Earth and I
urge each and all of you to one day visit!

 I could so sit here and suck these lemons.. Have you
ever tried the divine lemons of the south of Italy?
They are tangy without the 'bite' of regular lemons..
Almost more like a grapefruit than a traditional lemon.
Aaah, memories of sun-warm lemons eaten in Capri..


I just love the rustic simplicity! One day a little place
like this, hidden on one of the Eolian Islands will be
mine. It must be so - it was love at first sight for me!

The bird paintings are very cute and fitting for this place.

 

 

Heaven!


xCharlotta

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin