Friday, December 14, 2012

Scandi Christmas..

Hi lovelies! I love all the holiday features out there at the moment. Fills me with a surge of Christmas spirit and inspiration! 
This pretty and typically Scandinavian holiday house makes me think of famous Swedish painter Carl Larsson.. but with a lighter and more contemporary twist
I like the airiness of the room and all the care taken to create a warm, harmonious and balanced impression. Inviting and dressed without being cluttered or heavy. It takes practice to achieve!


 xx Charlotta xx


Little Rus said...

So beautiful! Love all the white and simplicity. x

Linda Merrill said...

Hi Charlotta! I posted this same place on my blog today. Great minds! Hope all is well and Merry Christmas!

Henhurst Interiors said...

Beautiful! I love Scandinavian Christmas traditions and the use of natural elements in Christmas decorations - really, I love everything Scandinavian. :-)
All best,

Casa Très Chic said...

Charlotta, how I love coming here!!
That first pic is magical.
Beautiful ideas, as usual.

Charlotta Ward said...

Hi girlies!

Thank you all for stopping by and for your comments.

Linda - yes, great minds. xo :)

Tereza - I feel humbled! Your blog is on my top ten list!! xox

Phyllis - That is so nice that you like Scandi design and decor. Hope you find lots more inspiration here.

Little Rus - Me too. It soothes the soul, doesn't it!?

Big hugs all!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin