Sunday, August 23, 2009

Heather Bailey - sneak peek of my artwork

A little while ago I did a post about the fantastic works of Heather Bailey. I am excited to let you all know that I have completed my first artwork using the Heather Bailey paper stock that I bought.

It was commissioned for a young lady who lives here in Sydney (her brother ordered a cute 'Oscar Newspaper Pirate JR' painting).

As promised, here is a sneak peek..
The ears and tail are Heather Bailey paper, the body and rug are Anna Griffin stock. You can view the painting in full on my art blog. Click here please..

Also, I have decided to take a stall at the Double Bay Fete in October, and I am exhibiting a series of paintings under the name of 'Bird Song by Charlotta Ward'. As I particularly love birds and trees, this new series will focus on predominantly that.

The first painting in this collection has just been posted on my art blog as well, and there will be many more to come. A little pre-view below..

Full view of this painting on my art blog.

I am having so much fun with my birds and I am in fact off to the studio to do some more now. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

x Charlotta

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin