Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Unusual loft

Industrial loft with touches of quirky eccentricity and 80s neon.
Not my dream home, but an interesting walk-through..


 Despite the bright red sofa, my eyes are immediately drawn 
towards the round mirror on the wall.. 


This room reminds me of Sweden somehow - think it is the openness 
and light, mixed with the sober lines and sparseness..


I am always a fan of a poured concrete floor, though I usually prefer them
unpainted and raw looking.


 I actually quite like how the stairs are kept open and how the landing
forms the top of the doorway to the kitchen. Quirky..though lethal for me who
is a bit of a zombie in the morning before I have my coffee..


 Very 'loft style' bedroom. Like the b/w poster of what looks like an
old factory above the bed. The trolley works well too.






xCharlotta




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin